To: Rakhesh Sasidharan <rakheshster@gmail.com>
From: Mike M. Volokhov <mishka@intostroy.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/26/2006 17:10:55
On Fri, 26 May 2006 17:45:50 +0400 Rakhesh Sasidharan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just wondering -- is there any place I can see the mailing list
> archives in a threaded manner? As of now its a bit of a pain to see
> all the replies to any post of interest. One has to keep going back to
> the monthly archives page and then scan for other posts with similar
> subject lines.
>
> I find that this matter has been brought up in 2004
> (http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-bugs/2004/03/31/0009.html) --
> perhaps some progress has happened since then?

Hi!

Because this mail is PR, it can be referred by 25000 via
http://www.NetBSD.org/Misc/query-pr.html form:

	http://www.NetBSD.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=25000

Speaking about this particular PR it has been closed per originator's
request.

For other messages, you can access archives via Gmane frontend
(comp.os.netbsd hierarchy):

	http://www.gmane.org/

--
Mishka.