Subject: Re: calendar(1) in 3.0
To: Michael Parson <mparson@bl.org>
From: John Nemeth <jnemeth@victoria.tc.ca>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/09/2006 13:08:28
On Sep 29,  4:46am, Michael Parson wrote:
}
} I upgraded to 3.0/i386 this weekend and my calendar, which has been running
} fine for quite some time under previous releases (read 2.0 and before) is now
} displaying dates outside the requested range:
}
} $ date
} Tue May  9 10:07:43 CDT 2006
}
} $ calendar -l 2
} May 01	###################
} [snip]
} 05/09   94 degrees, New York, 1979
} 05/10   Germany invades Low Countries, 1940
} 05/10   Nazi bookburning, 1933
}
} The 'May dd' dates are from my ~/.calendar file, the mm/dd dates are
} from #includ-ed system calendars.
}
} I really shouldn't be seeing anything from my personal calendar for this
} range (today + 2 days/through the 11th)
}
} Bug? New feature?  Should I send-pr this?

     Bug.  Fixed in -current.

}-- End of excerpt from Michael Parson