Subject: Compatibility database
To: None <>
From: Jan Danielsson <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/26/2006 03:07:40

Hello all,

   Is anyone here interested in helping me testing a software/hardware
compatibility database? What I need is for people to test it, report
problems, and give suggestions. It's a simple web interface. You add
your hardware, your software, and rank the compatibility between the two
in two categories (support (how well the software supports the hardware)
and reliability (how stable the system runs)).

   If you are interested, mail me, and I'll give you the details on how
to access it.

   It is not ready for prime time yet, so I want a limited group of
testers for now.

   Nota bene: It is not a NetBSD-specific database, but I believe there
are a few here using a wide range of hardware, and several operating
systems.. Exactly what I'm looking for right now.

Kind Regards,
Jan Danielsson
Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Version: GnuPG v1.4.2.1 (MingW32)