Subject: Re: NetBSD Wireless Problem
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Jon Voris <jvoris@stevens.edu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/23/2006 23:06:06
Greg Troxel wrote:
> Your problem appears to be dealign with cards, not that the driver
> isn't ok for that card.
>

> Do other cards (of any kind) work?
>
> Your problem seems similar to one I had on a Thinkpad 600E.
>
> man cardbus and see the bit about RBUS_MIN_START.

Thanks for your reply (and sorry about posting my last message twice).
You're right, this does seem more like a problem with cards in general.
I haven't gotten any cards to work, though all I have to test are the
two wireless cards.

I tried including the option to set RBUS_MIN_START to 512MB and several
other values (256MB, 128MB, etc). I also tried setting
RBUS_IO_BASE=0x600 and RBUS_IO_SIZE=0x100, but none of these changes
seem to have had any effect. My laptop is a Compaq Armada E500 in case
that helps any. Any other ideas?

Jonathan Voris