Subject: Re: kern/32473: GUS PnP audio device seem to be broken in NetBSD 3.0
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Zbigniew Baniewski <zb@ispid.com.pl>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/14/2006 14:28:50
On Fri, Apr 14, 2006 at 10:25:01AM +0300, Mike M. Volokhov wrote:

> Yes, it is. We have also built the kernels just before and after
> kent-audio1 merging and problem was obscured on both too. So mentioned
> changes definitively not related here.

It is very strange to me. Did anybody use this driver successfully? It seems
to be broken since the beginning. And how Ken introduced his changes? In
pure theoretical way - without verification on the real hardware?

Unbelievable.

At the time, when I wrote the PR, I tried to contact the author - but every
his e-mail address, which I've found in the Internet, prove itself to be not
valid.
--
				pozdrawiam / regards

						Zbigniew Baniewski