Subject: Re: which live CD do you prefer?
To: Mark Weinem <mark.weinem@onlinehome.de>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/06/2006 23:44:51
On Sat, 8 Apr 2006, Mark Weinem wrote:

> ....I'm not against a LiveCD in general, but it should be a very good
> one, possible to run completely from RAM and at least as cool as
> "Damm Small Linux" or "Puppy Linux"

What is cool about those?

We have the routines for automating live CDs.

Is it the collection of software, ready-to-use configurations, themes,
graphics that make those two interesting?

Tell us about it. And maybe someone will make that happen.

 Jeremy C. Reed

p.s. A couple years ago, I made several releases of live CDs with NetBSD.
I used them for classes I taught and more. Even BSD Mall sold them in
their boxed sets in brick-and-mortar stores. (I never saw a dollar of it
though :)