Subject: Re: How can i use mutt re
To: Geert Hendrickx <ghen@telenet.be>
From: Stefan Sperling <stsp@stsp.in-berlin.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/03/2006 18:11:41
On Mon, Apr 03, 2006 at 05:57:20PM +0200, Geert Hendrickx wrote:
> > There are of course also other "dumb" MDAs you can use in pkgsrc.
> > I personally just found nbsmtp pleasing enough to be worth the patching
> > effort :)
>
> There are indeed similar programs in pkgsrc, for example ssmtp, esmtp, and
> msmtp, all in pkgsrc/mail/.

I couldn't find any with queue support yet though.

Queue support is handy because if your ISPs mail server is unreachable,
messages will just stay in the queue and you can have a cron job that
keeps trying to send them. Just like normal MTAs would, but still being
much simpler to configure.

--
stefan
http://stsp.in-berlin.de                                 PGP Key: 0xF59D25F0