Subject: Re: replacing default postfix 2.1.5 with
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: None <dick@uchicago.edu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/31/2006 20:41:21
this was a silly problem. i'm not used to there being a default postfix install
to work around since i usually use openbsd. i had to edit /etc/mailer.conf and
put the correct paths, /usr/pkg/sbin and /usr/pkg/libexec/postfix, in place of
the "usual" ones for 2.1.5.

i'm just writing this so someone else can find it if they have the same, albeit
silly, problem.

now all is working. cgd rocks. :)