Subject: how can i update my installed software?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Linyin <linyin.cn@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/29/2006 20:48:20
------=_Part_305_11053484.1143636500690

i install the software.but when i update my pkgsrc,the software have new
version
how can i update it to the newest version via pkgsrc?
like freebsd,has the portupgrade can do it,but what software can do it unde=
netbsd?
thanks

--
Linyin SooChow China
MSN:linyin_cn@hotmail.com

------=_Part_305_11053484.1143636500690

i install the software.but when i update my pkgsrc,the software have new ve=
rsion<br>how can i update it to the newest version via pkgsrc?<br>like free=
bsd,has the portupgrade can do it,but what software can do it under netbsd?
ailto:MSN:linyin_cn@hotmail.com">MSN:linyin_cn@hotmail.com</a><br>WebSite:<=
a href=3D"http://eaa13.8866.org/~linyin/">eaa13.8866.org/~linyin/</a>=20

------=_Part_305_11053484.1143636500690--