Subject: Re: Lynx in base system?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Danielsson <jan.danielsson@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/24/2006 15:00:34
--------------enig9B758CC357E6882378F82BE8

Geert Hendrickx wrote:

>>    Anyway, the point wasn't that anyone should include lynx in the bas=
>> system because of my reason alone, but rather I wanted to add it to th=
>> previous discussion.
>=20
> Can you provide a pointer to this previous discussion? =20

   Sorry, no. I stumbled across it a while back when I was looking for
something completely different. I did try to find it again so I could
provide a reference, but I was unable to locate it in the archives.

> Btw, you can download files with ftp(1) (both from ftp:// and http://) =
if
> you know the URL. =20

The problem is that I need https specifically.

   I guess the best solution would be if the network administrators
would remove the login requirement -- but I doubt that will happen any
time soon.

--=20
Kind Regards,
Jan Danielsson
Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.