Subject: Re: Lynx in base system?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Danielsson <jan.danielsson@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/24/2006 14:28:35
--------------enigC54A1610B5FBBB2F68F4D802

Denis Lagno wrote:
>>    A few weeks ago I saw a discussion where someone suggested that Lyn=
>> should be added to the base system. FWIW, I'm connected to an universi=
ty
>> network, which requires a http (actually https) based login before I
>> gain access to the Internet.
>=20
> It is not argument..

   Yes, it is. I used it as an argument (hence: it is an argument).
Whether or not you agree is a different matter.

> I have wi-fi access point that requires java-script enabled
> browser to administer it.  Let's include opera to the base system.

   Why would you want Opera in the base system if all you want
java-script? Wouldn't Links be a better choice?

   Anyway, the point wasn't that anyone should include lynx in the base
system because of my reason alone, but rather I wanted to add it to the
previous discussion.

--=20
Kind Regards,
Jan Danielsson
Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.