Subject: NetBSD 3.0, gnome-2.12.1 freezes machine after sleep
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Ulrich Habel <uli@habel.name>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/15/2006 14:18:34
--=-sdQyraErJLsCxPeIsa6s

I am running NetBSD 3.0, Gnome 2.12.1 on a Thinkpad T23. I am using APM
for powermanagement. When I put the laptop to sleep it will wake up with
xfce - however it just freezes with the Gnome environment when the
machine wakes up. The machine won't accept any input, it's even not
pingable and I just can turn it off with the power knob.

Can anyone at least confirm this bevahior so I can exclude a config
problem. A solution would be nice, too :)

Uli

--=-sdQyraErJLsCxPeIsa6s

--=-sdQyraErJLsCxPeIsa6s--