Subject: To friends of Richard Rauch
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/14/2006 17:12:30
FYI,
This came in via the NetBSD www@ list...  - Hubert

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 14:57:04 +0000 (UTC)
From: Rob Rauch <stormfly9@yahoo.com>
To: www@NetBSD.org
Subject: WWW Feedback from stormfly9@yahoo.com: News

"Rob Rauch" <stormfly9@yahoo.com> sent the following
comment about The NetBSD Project's WWW server:

Subject: News

I don't know if this is the best place for this
information, but I did't see any better place for it, so
here goes. . . .

My brother, Richard Rauch, did work with NetBSD, although
I don't know that much about the specifics with his
involvement. I don't know who his friends are in the
NetBSD community or how to contact them.

I have some very bad news: Richard was riding his bicycle
when he was hit by a drunk driver; he eventually died from
his injuries.

It would be nice to get that information to any Richard's
friends who would be concerned.

If this is the wrong place for this info, please forward
the message to the correct people. . . .

Thanks,

Rob Rauch

Refering page: http://www.netbsd.org/
Server protocol: HTTP/1.1
Remote IP address: 206.126.46.154
User agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; (R1 1.3); .NET CLR 1.0.3705)