Subject: enigmail & thunderbird
To: None <>
From: Jan Danielsson <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/24/2006 17:23:21

Hello all,

   I'm trying to use enigmail 0.94 in Thunderbird 1.5, but I'm having
little luck.

   I'm running NetBSD/i386 3.0, and Thunderbird was built from
pkgsrc-current today. enigmail was downloaded from

   When I select to install enigmail, it tells me that enigmail has been
installed, but that I need to restart for it to complete the
installation. However, when I restart there's no sign of enigmail.

   I assume I should primarily be asking in the enigmail mailing lists,
but I know that there are NetBSD-users running enigmail, so I thought
I'd check here.

Kind Regards,
Jan Danielsson
Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Version: GnuPG v1.4.2.1 (MingW32)