Subject: Marble Mouse
To: None <>
From: Andy Ball <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/23/2006 10:45:36
Hello Gilles,                                        

  GG> Logitech has several trackballs at their catalog, but
    > none is actually called "Marble Mouse"               

That's what it's called in their (U.S.) on-line catalogue...,CRID=2150,CONTENTID=50

I should have included that link in my original enquiry.

Most of what people have said so far sounds positive, so I
may buy it anyway.  If it turns out not to work, I'll find
someone to use it.

- Andy.