Subject: Re: Opera for NetBSD?
To: None <dlagno@rambler.ru>
From: Brian Asemi <asemisldkfj@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/30/2006 10:56:47
Denis Lagno wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 23, 2006 at 12:47:56PM +0100, Magnus Eriksson scribed:

>>  The fact that it installs into /usr/pkg/emul/linux/usr/bin/opera is also
>>a clue.  :-)
>>
>>  What would we gain from having a native version anyway?  8.02 already
>>runs perfectly fine over here, at least.

Do anti-aliased fonts work for you?  I've never been able to get them to
work, and have dedicated hours of trying to debug the problem.  Using
the mailing lists probably would have helped, but I wasn't subscribed at
the time and didn't think of it.  Any hints?  I remember trying to
manually install linux freetype from pkgsrc, that's about it.

Not a big deal, just wondering if there's a trick somewhere or something.

Thanks,
Brian