Subject: can no longer login on netbsd3.0/ i386
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Marc Coevoet <marcsje@fulladsl.be>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/29/2006 21:37:09
I can no longer login on my machine ...

what cab I do ??

I ran single user, but don't know what it might be ...

/etc/ttys: all eth lines on secure vt100

/etc/inetd.conf, all lines ftp ftpipv6 telnet telnet ipv6 login ...
uncommented...

Is it there ???

I'm sorry, if i would be able to login remot, I could copy paste the
dmesg etc

Op 29-jan-06 om 20:04 heeft Marc Coevoet het volgende geschreven: