Subject: pfstat
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Danielsson <jan.danielsson@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/11/2006 19:39:53
--------------enig2AC4E331F29EFB344F9C0740

Hello all,

Being pretty new to Unix:ish systems and all...

   I went from ipf to pf, and I feel it was a good move. The only thing
I miss is something like "ipfstat -t". I found something called pfstat,
so I downloaded the source, adjusted the Makefile, fixed a build error,
and got a "pfstat" executable.

   However, when I run pfstat, it complains that it can not find
"libgd.so.2". libgd.so.2 is in /usr/pkg/lib. In OS/2, I would simply
have adjusted LIBPATH, but how do I do in NetBSD?

--
Kind Regards,
Jan Danielsson