Subject: Re: X is black
To: None <desfosses.luc@wanadoo.fr>
From: Paulo Aukar <ptaaukar@terra.com.br>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/03/2006 10:15:26
Just a comment:
 It seems xf86config is not equivalent to xf86cfg (for example, xf86config does not allow 1280x960). I think xf86config keeps a kind of limit derived from XFree86 3.3.*. Besides, XFree86 in its NetBSD profile does not allow "xf86cg -textmode". I don't know why. Maybe because xf86config has become something like an auxiliary software to xf86cfg?
 Excuse me. I am only wondering whithout a clear direction (user doubts and stuff...)
 Paulo