Subject: Re: General high load after upgrading to 3.0
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Gabor Nyeki <bigmac@vim.hu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/02/2006 15:32:14
On Sat, 31 Dec 2005, Matthias Scheler wrote:

>> I've upgraded from 2.0_RC3 to 3.0.0_STABLE today, and have noticed that
>> with the new kernel I'm having a load constantly above 1.00, even if
>> seemingly nothing happens.
>
> Do you use RAIDframe?

   No, but I have compiled the kernel with these options:
pseudo-device   raid            8       # RAIDframe disk driver
options         RAID_AUTOCONFIG         # auto-configuration of RAID components

   I had them in the 2.0_RC3 kernel, too, and I kept them now that I have
downgraded to 2.1_STABLE.  With 2.1_STABLE, load remains under 1.00.