Subject: Re: PC Card / USB analog modems supported by NetBSD
To: Ja'far Railton <ibn.richard@gmail.com>
From: Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/27/2005 00:53:31
Xircom combo CardBus (100baseT+modem) used to be fine. Unfortunately
since I sort of got my wireless Belkin (ral) card working I don't
carry the Xircom with me and can't test and/or state the exact spec of
the card (I think I might have mentioned that earlier to
current-users, but this was the immediated reason I switched from
OpenBSD to NetBSD - the modem part was not supported under Open,
worked first time under Net (1.6 at the time).

I can test on the 28th.