Subject: Re: Looking for 'quiet' server
To: Mark Thomas <thomas.s.mark@gmail.com>
From: Gilles Gravier <Gilles@Gravier.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/25/2005 22:18:09
CAVEAT : I work for Sun...

But... Why not try one of the new x2100 servers :
http://www.sun.com/servers/entry/x2100/

At 745 USD for the 1U Athlon 64 server, it's rather cheap... You may
need to add a few options, but I'm pretty sure you will like the end price.

Note that most rack machines ARE designed for datacenters... silence is
not their N°1 design principle.

Gilles.