Subject: Re: Problem making PHP5 under NetBSD =?utf-8?b?Mi4xLjBfU1RBQkxF?=
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Gerardo Alvarez <zakwer3d@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/20/2005 18:42:51
Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I just completed apache2/php5/mysql5 installation on one of my i386 boxes -
under 3.99.14 (doubt if there is any difference, though).  I have never had any
problems doing this -  but then I install php-mysql as a module - I don't even
have mysql installed when I first install php5. The sequence is: www/apache2,
lang/php5, www/ap-php, databases/mysql5-server, databases/php-mysql.

I will try to uninstall and reinstall in this order, and if it keeps failing I
might update NetBSD, although maybe I will wait for 3.0 final (RC6 was released
last week)
What is 3.99.14?
Current?

regards