Subject: Re: NetBSD on software emulators page
To: Hubert Feyrer <feyrer@cs.stevens.edu>
From: Mike M. Volokhov <mishka@intostroy.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/13/2005 18:19:35
On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 06:58:22 +0100 (CET)
Hubert Feyrer <feyrer@cs.stevens.edu> wrote:

> On Fri, 9 Dec 2005, Mike M. Volokhov wrote:
> > 	http://www.NetBSD.org/Ports/
>
> FWIW, I was searching for "emulate" on that page, but didn't find a link
> to your new one, did I miss some prominent link?

Yes, there are no links to "NetBSD on emulators" page. I just noted
www.NetBSD.org/Ports/ to create some sort of contrast.

A links would be set up when information provided would be more
mature and accurate (is it ready now?).

> > 	http://www.NetBSD.org/Ports/emulators.html
>
> FWIW, I have booted NetBSD/amd64 in qemu(-whatevertheamd64thingiscalled).

Oh, I'll reflect this. Thanks for the note.

> Clarifying what "Almost" means in addition to providing some more hints on
> how to get the corrensponding thing going may be useful.

I've provided some description here. Please take a look.

--
Mishka.