Subject: Re: german keyboard layout and NetBSD 1.1
To: NetBSD-User <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Kaepernick <Thomas.Kaepernick@web.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/07/2005 21:44:08
Am Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 09:59:28PM +0100, schrieb Manuel Bouyer:
> On Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 03:36:52PM +0100, Thomas Kaepernick wrote:
> > > Serial port is probably the easiest. You can use slip or ppp (slip being
> > > probably the easiest)
> > >
> > > --
> > > Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
> > >      NetBSD: 26 ans d'experience feront toujours la difference
> > > --
> > My question isn't how I connect to a other PC. I like know the steps
(without
> > install floppies?).
>
> Sorry, I don't really understand your question here. What do you want to
> know exactly ?
In the first I like change the keyboard layout under NetBSD 1.1.
There is no way to change, then I think about to update the System to 1.6 or
higher. A problem is the little RAM (4 MB). A test with the tiny_installation
floppies of 1.5 haven't got work. Now my notion: I copy under 1.1 the
1.6-tarballs over serial port and unpack it. But what tarball in the first?
Kernel or base.tgz? And what problem should I obey?

Thomas Kaepernick