Subject: Re[2]: I need some help
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: ukr-alex <ukr-alex@yandex.ru>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/28/2005 11:40:34
Hello Manuel,

thanks for letter!

>That is most probably your problem. You need the PHY drivers in your kernel.

After compile PHY drivers in my kernel nothing changed.
"No buffer space available" problem still exist.

>This is because for some reason the transmit path of the network
>adapter stalls. This can be because of a software bug in the driver,
>or hardware problem with the interface's chip.

And you maybe right its probably software bug in the driver,
or hardware problem with the interface's chip.
I'll try to test it with another network adapter.

Any way - THANKS!

--
Best regards,
 ukr-alex                            mailto:ukr-alex@yandex.ru