Subject: CodeBlocks package (was Re: Editor for C & C++ language)
To: Alexandre Vincent <alexandre.vincent@gmail.com>
From: Geert Hendrickx <ghen@telenet.be>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/23/2005 14:49:27
On Sun, Oct 23, 2005 at 10:49:40PM +1300, Alexandre Vincent wrote:
> Hi, I dont really know llc-win32, but for C/C++ development with a nice
> (portable) yet efficient IDE, you might want to give CodeBlocks a try...
> It should build on NetBSD, even if havnt tried it yet.  I would love to
> have it in pkgsrc though :-)

I took a spin at pkg'izing CodeBlocks, and it builds out of the box, but
segfaults when I run it (on NetBSD 2.1/i386).  Anyone cares to have a look?

Here is the package:

http://lori.mine.nu:5190/pkgsrc/codeblocks.tar.gz

It builds and installs, but I still have to fix some PREFIX problems.  So
for now, you have to run ${WRKSRC}/output/run.sh to see it segfault... :-)

	Geert