Subject: Re: unattended install?
To: Malcolm Herbert <mjch@mjch.net>
From: matthew sporleder <msporleder@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/16/2005 10:34:09
This should be pretty easy to setup (much easier than jumpstart or
kickstart) because netbsd is so easy to install.  ;)

I guess the hardest part would be getting the host-specific options to
the install script so it would know how to layout the disks, which
sets to install, and maybe some initial network configuration.  I
guess that wouldn't be too hard since jumpstart requires nfs to the
server (granted, you can split it into three servers).  I'd be
interested in helping on this if anyone has the time.