Subject: RE: meta-pkgs/kde3 breaks on AMD64 platform
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Robert Cates <robert@kormar.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/15/2005 18:21:25
Sorry, I wish I could copy/paste, but the machine's not far enough along yet
to do that.  I tried deleting the distfile and refetched, but it was still
the same problem, which brings up the message that the 'checksum is
incorrect'.  Now let me point out that I was originally building from
meta-pkgs/kde3, which bombed, so to find out why, I went to x11/kdebase3,
which is where the 'checksum' problem occurred.  So I set NO_CHECKSUM=yes
and continued ok.  That's why I thought somebody needs to update the
checksum on x11/kdebase3.

I still have a problem with xorg though (in another thread).

Thanks,
Robert