Subject: RE: XFree86 4.5.0 vs. Radeon X300
To: None <>
From: Robert Cates <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/14/2005 22:49:36
OK, I'm getting a bit further, but the server is shuttin down because of...

(==) Using config file: "/etc/X11/XF86Config
/usr/pkg/xorg/lib/modules/fonts/ Undefined PLT symbol
"LoadFont" (symnum = 76)
X connection to :0.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).

What's wrong, and what do I need to do about this?