Subject: Contributing to NetBSD guide
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: None <segv@netctl.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/13/2005 15:14:23
Greetings, I was thinking it'd be nice to expand section 25 (Mail and news) in
NetBSD guide. Specifically, I was thinking about a howto on Postfix + SASL +
Cyrus-IMAP and maybe a few other extras, like TLS, Mailing lists and SPAM
filtering.

I've setup the above on one of my servers with the help of "Postfix The
Definitive Guide" book. Currently I'm trying to write up a complete howto. I
have a few books here and while searching on Google, I bookmark any relevant
pages. If anybody knows of any useful online resources/articles on Postfix,
SASL, Cyrus-IMAP, etc feel free to let me know, the more info I can gather the
more concise howto I will be able to produce.