Subject: Re: Kernel config documentation (Re: seriousness of this Project)
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Onno Ebbinge <onno.ebbinge@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/09/2005 09:22:59
Hi,=20

Thanks! Coming from FreeBSD I could not find it... Is there some
"NetBSD specifics for Unix admins" ? I have quite some experience with=20
NeXT Step, Linux (redhat/debian), Solaris, FreeBSD and other Unixes and=20
really would like a "NetBSD specifics for Unix admins" guide. I guess the=
=20
vast majority of people who try NetBSD have quite some Unix experience=20
so that would be a great addition.

Regards,
Onno