Subject: Re: seriousness of this Project
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: None <zafer@gmx.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/07/2005 22:08:19

I wasn't complaining about the PR's I opened. I was talking about the
Feedback Form on the Frontside, where I'm sending in Comments, Mispelling
Errors, Dead Links, etc.etc.
I was saying that the Documents on the Website are not up to date.
I was saying, for anyone new who visits the Website, that it does not
deliver sufficient information.
I was talking about representation and presentation of NetBSD. (PR)
I don't want to sum up all things that bother me here, but for an OS
going into the third Version, I think, the website should at least provide
an up to date FAQ.
And yes, I understand you Rui. I don't care about the Mirror List discussion
anyway since it is not updated since years. That wasn't my Point.
Has anybody (except J. Reed) read my inital Post ?
I know that this is a volunteer work for everyone.
But obvious Errors (like mispellings, dead links, corrected links), that are
reported (for example by me), should be fixed, especially, when I see that
commits to htdocs are done almost everyday, only discarding reports.
Anyway, maybe I should mail directly to www@netbsd.org instead of using the
Feedback Form.

Zafer.