Subject: Re: seriousness of this Project
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Dave Huang <khym@azeotrope.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/07/2005 10:24:08
On Wed, Sep 07, 2005 at 04:48:33PM +0200, books@medianet.pl wrote:
> That is definetely NOT trolling.
> I guess he notified www@ a few times without response/result before
> complaining here on the list.
> So did I. The problem seems to be persistent and screams for solution!
> Maybe at least some ticket-system tracing requests, as Hubert suggested?

Can we get some examples of things on the website that need to be
fixed? Admittedly, I only use the English version of the website, and
not very frequently, but I haven't seen any problems.
INet: khym@azeotrope.org |  they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 29 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++