Subject: seriousness of this Project
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Zafer Aydogan <zafer@gmx.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/07/2005 01:49:12
Hello List,

sometimes I doubt the seriousness of the NetBSD Project.
Whenever I enter the NetBSD Website, trying to get some Information, I
only find hopelessly outdated Documents.
For Example: FAQ's or the Guides, Mirrors or the Languages.
Whenever I sweep over the NetBSD Websites, I find dead links, mispellings  ,
errors, outdated Documents.
So, I use or use the Feedback Form to inform.
I also noticed that Rui seems to be all alone with this within the other
stuff he's managing.
I see the Kernel Developers making progress everyday and fixing bugs very
fast. I see the pkgsrc developers making much more progress, fixing,
updating almost hourly everyday.

But why are the Websites, that represent NetBSD so hopelessly neglected ?