Subject: Re: mountd fails
To: None <>
From: Jan Schaumann <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/04/2005 14:28:41

segv <> wrote:
> So what you're saying is, you haven't done any kernel/base system upgrade=
s or
> anything, just rebooted the machine and NFS stopped working?

Well, I've added a different network card, which required a new kernel
and thusly necessitated the reboot, but otherwise, pretty much.

> Have you tried exporting a different partition?

Yes, and all fail with the same problem.

I'm sure I'm missing something rather fundamental here, but the kernel
changes consisted literally of a single line for bge support.

The Internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
	-- John Gilmore

Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (NetBSD)