Subject: "Unix" convention?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org, netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Danielsson <jan.danielsson@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/02/2005 07:07:59
--------------enig8ADF365CDD2DB0FF00E47345

Hello all,

   Let's say I install Perforce or CVS servers. What would be the
traditional location for the depot/repository?

   A guide I found on the www suggested /var, but since reading various
partitioning discussions, I realized that /var isn't the place to stick
things which theoretically grow for ever.

Would /usr/depot be a better place? Or is there a better place?

--
Kind Regards,
Jan Danielsson