Subject: Re: installing NetBSD
To: None <>
From: Michael Smith <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/29/2005 13:24:40
On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 13:01:52 +0100 (BST)
dito widyo <> wrote:

> after i choose the media installation we have to
> choose the name of device and the directory where the
> binary files located.this my problem i don't
> understand about it.please help what should i
> do????give me example please.i have tried read the
> manually documentation but still confused.

If you are installing NetBSD from a CDROM, then the default device and
directory will probably be correct. You should select the option to use
the current device and directory. The installation should proceed from
Michael Smith
Network Applications   | +61 (0) 416 062 898
Web Hosting          | Internet Services