Subject: installing NetBSD
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: dito widyo <ditos_elite@yahoo.co.uk>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/29/2005 13:01:52
this my first time to install NetBSD.so far i used to
use
windows and linux.but i have problem with the
installation.My PC   P4 1.7Ghz 512MB RAM CDRW ASUS as
Primary and DVDROM LG as secondary disk and seagate
40Gb as Primary and Maxtor 30Gb as Slave

after i choose the media installation we have to
choose the name of device and the directory where the
binary files located.this my problem i don't
understand about it.please help what should i
do????give me example please.i have tried read the
manually documentation but still confused.

sorry if my english is bad thank you for the help