Subject: Re: Firefox plugins
To: Scott Crumpler <scrumpler@methylphreak.com>
From: antonio larripa <tonyex@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/08/2005 01:37:19
Hi,

I always run the linux emulated firefox:
Here is my setup:
tonyex@nada #>pkg_info | grep firefox
firefox-bin-1.0.4   Lightweight gecko-based web
browser (binary package)
firefox-bin-flash-7.0.25 Flash Player plugin for
firefox-bin
firefox-bin-acroread5-1.0 Acrobat Reader 5 plugin for
firefox-bin

Java plugin works as well, but I  installed it
manually, so it is not listed.

So my firefox plays flash movies.

Reg /T

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs