Subject: (q) Intel XScale (ARM)
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org, netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Kamil Shakirov <kamils80@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/27/2005 18:43:43
Hello guys!

Well, two days ago I bought a PDA (Fujitsu Simens LOOX 720). It is based
on the Intel XScale PXA27x RISC processor. So, I looked through some
websites and couldn't find any information about installing NetBSD on
this device. :) If I am not mistaken XScale is the next generation of
ARM processors and what is written for ARM can run on XScale CPU. So, I
wonder, has anyone succeeded in installing NetBSD on PDA's (Pocket PC)
based on XScale? Just I haven't used PDA before and know very little
about other architectures than x86. And again I'd like to have NetBSD on
my PDA. ;-) I would be glad to any help from you. Thanks in advance.