Subject: Anyone want to sell unwanted hardware?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: James Buchanan <jamesb.au@iinet.net.au>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/14/2005 07:55:57
Hello all,

I'm looking for some hardware to support some NetBSD development I have
in mind.  I'd like to collect "exotic" non-x86 hardware, and some bits
of x86 hardware (motherboards, ATA and SCSI disks, graphics cards, RAM
chips, CPUs and SCSI adapter cards).

In particular for non-x86 hardware, I'd like to get some MIPS 64-bit
hardware.  I'm also interested in small chips without MMUs.

I'm in Australia, so it might be expensive or difficult for me to
arrange shipping from outside Australia unless the bits are small and light.

I can deposit the money for you using a direct deposit in Australia or a
postal money order; I'm open to suggestions for things coming from overseas.

I'll be buying up small items over the next 6 weeks and bigger, more
expensive stuff 6+ weeks on after I get the cash together.

Thanks,
James Buchanan