Subject: Re: nawk strange behavior with regex in FS
To: matthew sporleder <msporleder@gmail.com>
From: tlaronde@polynum.com <tlaronde@polynum.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/01/2005 18:10:14
Hello,

On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 11:38:41AM -0400, matthew sporleder wrote:
> I thought this was a bug in your regex for a while, but after
> obsessing about it a little and trying it out on solaris, I think
> there's a bug in our nawk.  :)

Have you tried it also on a whatever NetBSD? I have tried to unset LANG
and LC_ALL etc. but this remains, and reading the sources it appears
that the i18n stuff has reappeared when, AFAIR, a previous version
without it was working correctly (I think on NetBSD 1.6.2, but I may be
wrong).

Cheers,
--
Thierry Laronde (Alceste) <tlaronde +AT+ polynum +dot+ com>
http://www.kergis.org/  |  http://www.kergis.com/