Subject: Re: Welcome to netbsd-users
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Simeon Nifos <archwndas@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/27/2005 15:09:08
Hallo everybody,
I am a new user migrating from FreeBSD, where I had
hardware troubles with AMD64 archs. I would like a
little
help to begin!

1:) Please send me a sample .cshrc.
    up down keys do not work, delete key doesn't work
and
    neither does tab key. Couldn't netbsd people make
our
    life easier with that?

2:) Please let me know where can I download a cd iso
    image with precompiled packages for i386.

3:) Are there any Nvidia drivers available?

4:) Suppose I have a Linux Library library.so.
    And I want to link it with my main.c compiled
    in NetBSD. How can I achieve that?

5:) Some simple tunings I can apply on the fly
    (memory,disk,net)?

Thanks in advance!
Simeon!