Subject: Online PR form is broken?
To: netbsd-users@NetBSD.org <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Ian Zagorskih <ianzag@megasignal.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/11/2005 15:55:25
About a week ago i'v tried to send patches to some packages from pkgsrc
i'm maintaining and found, that online PR form is broken: when i fill
form and click "Submit" bug isn't sent and depending on used browser i
get an error page (IE) or "Zero data" (FireFox). In both cases PR isn't
sent. I thought it's a temporary problem but looks like today it's still
there.

Is it actually broken and if so how should i send PRs now? I belong to
this group of users who "not able to send Internet e-mail" from my
NetBSD box (no *mail configured) so i cannot just use send-pr(1).

ps: Patches are updates for net/openvpn-current and sysutils/krusader
packages + some more.

// wbr