Subject: RE: asterisk from pkgsrc leads to high load average
To: 'Laine Stump' <laine@laine.org>
From: Gary Parker <G.J.Parker@lboro.ac.uk>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/06/2005 09:40:49

I ran asterisk on a Sun SS20 while doing some preliminary testing on it and
found that the prime culprit for high loads was the playing of audio samples
for the voicemail and call holding music. You may want to look into that.
I'd imagine this query may be better serviced on the appropriate asterisk
mailing list, though.

Gary