Subject: Re: OK, so what all do I have to look at to get openssh & skey
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@tac.gw.com>
From: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/04/2005 07:56:34
On Wed, 4 May 2005, Christos Zoulas wrote:

> In article <Pine.NEB.4.62.0505032230070.827@chris.i8u.org>,
> Hisashi T Fujinaka  <htodd@twofifty.com> wrote:
>> pam confuses me and it doesn't seem to work the way I think. How do I
>> get openssh and skey to work again? I tried using examples from freebsd,
>> but they didn't work. I had skey working before pam.
>>
>> I just rebuild packages and have things change almost randomly. For
>> example, sudo seems to want skey again.
>
> Can you explain what you are trying to do?

Yeah, pretty simply, I just want ssh to use skey. I figured it was a
couple of lines in pam.d/ssh that I needed to add, but I can't seem to
get it working. I had it working back in they days (recently, pre-pam)
when enabling skey meant it just automatically turned itself on for too
many things.

Thanks.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd@twofifty.com