Subject: AVR toolchain
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Tim <tyskdisciplin@yahoo.se>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/27/2005 16:16:52
--0-1849189529-1114611412=:88422

Hello

To my disappointment the AVR toolchain in pkgsrc is a bit old. So I am thinking of compiling an updated set of tools myself using the following instructions:

http://www.nongnu.org/avr-libc/user-manual/index.html

Just thought I'd ask before I do anything if these instructions are suitable for NetBSD.

Thanks...

--0-1849189529-1114611412=:88422

<DIV>Hello</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>To my disappointment the AVR toolchain in pkgsrc is a bit old. So I am thinking of compiling&nbsp;an updated set of tools&nbsp;myself using the following instructions:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>">http://www.nongnu.org/avr-libc/user-manual/index.html</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Just thought I'd ask before I do anything if these instructions are&nbsp;suitable for&nbsp;NetBSD.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks...</DIV>
--0-1849189529-1114611412=:88422--