Subject: Re: gtk2 on 1.5.2
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Dieter <netbsd@sopwith.solgatos.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/04/2005 19:32:41
} } The configure step is failing when it attempts to find pango,
} } which is installed.

I've had configure fail to find things (not pango) that are there,
even after adding the appropriate directories to -I and -L.
Is this a common problem?

} I seem to recall that the NetBSD install of Xbase and Xcomp was
} missing two libraries/headers under /usr/X11R6 (libXrender and one other).

From something or other I was working on in December:

> > Binary pkg Xrender-0.8.3nb1 contains the file
> > include/X11/extensions/Xrender.h
> > which contains the line
> > #include <X11/extensions/render.h>
> >
> > The file render.h is nowhere to be found.  :-(

Later: