Subject: Re: netbsd installations without sysinst
To: David Rio Deiros <driodeiros@gmail.com>
From: David Laight <david@l8s.co.uk>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/31/2005 20:59:58
On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 10:29:06PM -0800, David Rio Deiros wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to automatize the installation of netbsd systems.
> That would be really useful, specially for xen domains. Using
> sysinst can be kind of annoying I would like to know if you guys
> have some script/sysinst hack already done to automatize the
> installation process.

You can always just copy the disk image!

sysinst doesn't do much more that layout the disk and unpack the sets,
which can be done by hand if you know exactly what you need.

In any case I've run sysinst a lot of times, the questions don't
actually take very long to answer at all.
OTOH there are a few extra tings it could do with doing....

	David

--
David Laight: david@l8s.co.uk